JOIN OUR MAILING LIST
SIMPLY 2-DIE-4 SWIRL BORDER DOILY (130mm X 130mm)
Due to the intricate nature and minute tolerances in the design of this die set, please use the following instructions to get perfect cutting results every time:
To stop any paper from embedding too deeply into the die and to enable easy removal of the pieces follow this procedure:
1) Lay the die down flat with the cutting edges facing upward.
2) Take a piece of wax paper (the type used for cooking is ideal), and place the piece on top of the die, wax side facing upward.
3) Place your cardstock/ paper / glitter paper (correct side facing down) over the wax paper.
4) Make a shim out of thin cardboard (about the thickness of 2 pieces of cardstock on top of one another) and place over your paper.
5) Run through your machine. Reverse and run it through for a second time.
6) Remove the shim and emboss the die with your rubber mat.
7) Use a paper piercer / awl and gently press down on the small release holes in the die, until you have wiggled a corner loose.
8) Do NOT remove the wax paper from the die. It can be re-used for all the subsequent cuts.
9) Gently grasp the paper and slowly remove your design from the die.
10) Use your paper piercer / awl to remove all the remaining bits from your die.
|Back||Back to top|